Watch Now: Free Tremor Healing with Sound Waves Webinar
Who Should Attend?
This Tremor Healing with Sound Waves Webinar has been created to teach viewers about this common movement disorder and the treatment options available.
This webinar is designed for viewers experiencing any of the following:
- Have personally been diagnosed with essential tremor or know an essential tremor patient
- Are frustrated or embarrassed by the challenges of essential tremor
- Desire to explore the range of treatment options
- Are interested in learning about the most recent non-invasive, FDA-approved treatment option available
- Would like to learn directly from neurosurgeons, neurologists, and other medical professionals about this disorder
What Will I Learn?
Attending this webinar will help guests:
- Discover essential tremor insights and facts from medical professionals
- Understand the various treatment options for essential tremor.
- Learn about Neuravive, the procedure that utilizes the new, FDA-approved focused ultrasound technology that treats essential tremor without surgery.
Who is Presenting?
These five leading neurosurgeons are featured in the webinar. From left to right, Michael Kaplitt, MD, PhD; Howard Eisenberg, MD; Ryder Gwinn, MD; Travis Tierney, MD, DPhil; Jeff Elias, MD.
The webinar features 10 medical professionals from across the United States in total, including:
- Travis Tierney, MD, DPhil (Sperling Medical Group) – Neurosurgon
- Dan Sperling, MD, DABR (Sperling Medical Group) – Radiologist
- Ryder Gwinn, MD (Swedish Medical Center) – Neurosurgon
- Martha Short, PA-C (Swedish Medical Center) – Certified Physician Assistant
- Howard Eisenberg, MD (University of Maryland Medical Center) – Neurosurgeon
- Paul Fishman, MD, PhD (University of Maryland Medical Center) – Neurologist
- Jeff Elias, MD (University of Virginia Medical Center) – Neurosurgeon
- Diane Huss, PT, DPT, NCS (University of Virginia Medical Center) – Neurological Clinical Specialist
- Michael Kaplitt, MD, PhD (Weill Cornell Medicine) – Neurosurgeon
- J. Levi Chazen, MD (Weill Cornell Medicine) – Neuroradiologist